Welcome to Charleville Lawn Tennis Club.
Founded in 1894 by a small group of tennis enthusiasts headed by a Mrs McConnell, Charleville took its name from the original location at the corner of the Charleville and Cabra Roads.
The move to its present location on Whitworth Road took place in 1904.
Charleville has always been known for its relaxed and friendly atmosphere and new members are always very welcome.
Telephone: (086) 817 0286